A Caring Assisted Living Facility in Antioch
For the past 21 years, Hillcrest Memory Care has been providing loving care for seniors who have found it difficult to care for themselves because of Alzheimer's and dementia.
Our facilities are modern and well equipped and our staff is highly trained and dedicated to positively impacting our residents’ lives each day through service and care.
By giving our residents individualized attention, we help to put meaning and purpose back in their lives.
Our Primary Services and Amenities Include:
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s Care
- Long-term Care and Hospice Care for More Medically Complex Clients Such as Those with Diabetes, Heart Conditions, and Incontinence
- Medication Management
- Professional 24-Hour Care and Supervision
- Socialization Activities Including: Sing Along, Small Group Interactions, and Memory Stimulation Activities
- Physical Stimulation Through Daily Activity Programs
- Home Cooked Meals and Snacks Included with Consideration to Low Sodium, Low Sugar Diets, and Hydration Programs
- Coordination with Physicians, Pharmacists, and Other Medical Consultants
- And much More...
Why Choose Hillcrest Memory Care?
- 21 Years of Assisted Living Experience
- Work in Conjunction with Visiting Physicians, Podiatrists, Geriatric Care Coordinators, Registered Nurses, Therapists and Other Healthcare Professionals
- Highly Trained and Dedicated Staff
- Personalized Care Plan
- Spacious Apartments Designed to Feel Like Home
- Delicious Meals Served Three Times a Day Plus Nutritious Snacks
- 24 Hours Access to Care and Oversight
- Comfort, Expert Care, and a Loving Environment
- Committed to the Well Being of Our Clients
- ADA Compliant and Wheelchair Accessible